Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2020

My first attempts at pincushions

As you can tell, I really love bright colors!  With the help of my sister, I have redone my page.  And with the help of 3 sister’s and my niece, I have begun sewing again.

This first group of pincushions are all done with bottle caps for the base.  I love how they look like cupcakes. 




This next group; some are done from following instructions online.  The bird and the two with red rickrack I made up, and the pinwheel was done from what my sister sent to me.  She cut it all out and pinned it and mailed it to me, then showed me where the instructions were on how to sew it together



4 comments:

  1. I love the little bird! You did a great job on the pinwheel and love the patchwork one ...well, shoot, I love them all! Look at you go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm finally learning how to reply. I appreciate all the help too.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! So glad that you are sewing "with" us now! It's so much fun and quite addicting so be prepared. Also, the fabric collection adds up faster than you can imagine so make room for that now :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I actually acquired a very cool cabinet, it will be the starting place for my sewing stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for the comment. Have a great day!